The SaaS market is constantly in flux, and the following discussion will connect the dots of those changes to our own Planning in a Box SaaS product, which is currently in a controlled beta.
As most of us already know, all the world is moving into Cloud based solutions and Gartner research indicates that just the SaaS market grew by 20.3% in 2016 to 37.7 Billion Dollars. Further, IDC research predicts that the market is poised to surpass 112.8 Billion Dollars by 2019!
Intellects at Pluto7 who come with 20-30 years with industry experience in Supply Chain / Planning / Forecasting areas have recently developed a SaaS solution that is easily configurable and very seamless to use, which we call Planning in A Box (PiAB). This solution is built on the Google Cloud Platform and it therefore tightly integrates with all other Google technology, like Google Sheets or Google Translate, etc.
Planning in A Box solves day-to-day problems that planners face, including:
- Multiple excel versions resulting in version control and governance issues
- Different file formats all requiring transcription and manual work
- Data from different business sources (e.g. Bookings, Sales and marketing)
- Extremely Large volumes of data
Some of our key features are:
- Data imports from different file formats
- Data can be sliced and diced with integrations to Analytical tools
- Data can be edited on the fly as there is constant need for planners to adjust the forecast
- Approvals for each version of the forecast
- Freezing of the data in time with the timestamp
- Easy configuration allows what can be seen and what can not be seen by different teams like marketing, sales and planning teams
- Built in intelligence that helps the sales and marketing teams
- Quick data retrievals using Big Query
We're very excited about our new product and we continue to encourage interested companies to give us a try for free. We are actively soliciting input prior to our full production release early next year. Interested?....